Stone Enjoy By Tangerine IPA will begin hitting shelves this week, joining other rotating variants such as Unfiltered IPA and Black IPA in the Stone “Enjoy By” series.
“After brewing this intense double IPA with more than 10 different hops and consistently delivering it faster than any bottled IPA on the planet, we decided to do something different with this Stone Enjoy By IPA—we took it to another level, again. Puréed tangerines were added to the batch to create a devastatingly fresh IPA with a tang of tangerine. The flavors yielded by this addition to the recipe meld beautifully with the bitterness of the hops. True to this series, Stone Enjoy By Tangerine IPA is brewed specifically NOT to last, and should be enjoyed within 37 days.”
We have extremely limited quantities of bottles of this amazing new offering. Get it while you can!
Friday, May 13th: Green Flash / Alpine
Come join us and our friend Charlie for a great lineup from the Green Flash/Alpine combo!
- Massage Monday: 5-8 PM $10 for 10 minutes with licensed therapist, Josh Lentz.
- Beer Flights: nine 5 oz samples for $18.
- Monday Night Nitro: $1 off nitrogen pours.
- $1 off all ciders, glasses of wine & mead.
- Sour Night: $1 off select sour ales
- BYOT (Bring Your Own Trivia): The next wave of pub trivia. Prizes include gift certificates to Chop’s Deli, Memory Lane Comics, Marks of Distinction, as well as beer from us.
- Throwback Thursday: Revisit one of our old favourite beers.
- ExBEERiment: This week, Kelsie’s got an all-American concoction! She’s infusing Brooklyn American Ale with red, white & blue (strawberries, white peppercorns & blueberries). The first pint pours at 9 PM.
- New Favourite Friday: Try the latest & greatest!
- Bartender’s Choice: You never know what you’re going to get!
- Beer Church: For those of you who missed Dogfish Head Record Store Day, we’re having a re-do with Record Store Day pint glasses! Better late than never. In bottles we have 60 Minute IPA, 90 Minute IPA, Midas Touch, Oak-Aged Noble Rot, Squall IPA, and of course, Record Store Day release Beer To Drink Music To Tripel. Masses are at 1 PM and 8 PM.
Don’t miss your connection! These drafts are currently on tap but they won’t last long!
Cask: Duck-Rabbit Amber Ale
Cider: Naked Apple Blackberry Cider
Cider: Original Sin Cider
Mead: Redstone Tequila Barrel-Aged Apricot Mead
Nitro: Moylan’s Dragoon’s Irish-Style Stout
Nitro: North Coast Old #38 Stout
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Celis Grand Cru
Deep River Riverbank Rye-It Pale Ale
Coronado Berry The Hatchet Hefeweizen
Coronado Orange Avenue Wheat
Fuller’s London Porter
Fuller’s London Pride Pale Ale
Grand Teton Lost Continent Imperial IPA
Great Divide Barrel-Aged Hibernation Old Ale
Great Divide Old Ruffian Barleywine
Humboldt Red Nectar
Olde Hickory Piedmont Pils
Olde Hickory Redeemer Double IPA
Olde Hickory Table Rock Pale Ale
Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils
Southampton Summer Blonde
Terrapin 14th Anniversary Flanders Red Ale
Unknown Craft Chicks Hustle Harder Session Saison
White Street Scottish Ale
These beers are scheduled for landing very soon. They’ll be on our itinerary shortly.
Cask: Wilmington Brewing Company Lightning Strikes Twice IPA with Citra Hops
Cask: Troegs Solid Sender IPA
Cask: Big Boss Stout with Clementine Orange Zest & Milk Chocolate
Cider: Julian Razzamatazz Raspberry Cider
Cider: B. Nektar Stupid Man Suit Cider with Cherry, Raspberry, & Black Currant
Mead: B. Nektar Zombie Killer Cherry Cyser
Mead: Redstone Apple Nectar
Nitro: Appalachian Mountain Brewery C.R.E.A.M. Coffee & Donut-Infused Milk Stout
Affligem Abbey Blonde
Blind Squirrel Nut Brown Ale
Bombshell Hop Tease Session IPA
Brooklyn American Ale
Check Six McElroy’s Irish Red Ale
D9 Whiskers On Kittens Sour with Rose Petals
Deep River Backcountry Black IPA
Deep River Cottontown Lager
Destihl Flanders Red
Destihl Here Gose Nothin’
Destihl Hoperation Overload Imperial IPA
Destihl Vertex IPA
Fortnight Blond Ale
Founders Sumatra Mountain Brown Ale
Fullsteam Paycheck Pils
Goose Island Lolita Sour Ale with Raspberry Aged in Oak Cab. Sauv. Barrels
Green Flash Passionfruit Kicker Wheat Ale
Green Flash Tangerine Soul Style IPA
Humboldt Brown Ale
Humboldt Low ‘n’ Easy Lager
Moylan’s Lonely Tarts Club
Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback Session IPA
Red Brick Hibiscuwit
Southern Tier 3 Citrus Peel Out Imperial Wheat Ale
Verhaeghe Echte Kriekenbier
Weyerbacher IPA #1
Weyerbacher Tarte Nouveau
|New Bottles & Cans
Destihl Flanders Red
Destihl Vertex IPA
Stone Enjoy By 5.30.16 Tangerine IPA
Wines by the Glass
Whites: Chardonnay- Pedroncelli (Sonoma County, California) 2014
Pinot Grigio- HandCraft (California) 2014
Riesling- Sun Garden (Germany) 2014
Rosé (Pinot Noir)- Osé (France) NV
Sauvignon Blanc- Noble Vines  Monterey County, California) 2014
Cabernet Sauvignon- Quara (Argentina) 2014
Merlot- Les Jamelles (Pays d’Oc, France) 2011
Pinot Noir- Prisma (Chile) 2013
Sangiovese- Fantini (Italy) 2014
Zinfandel- The Pier (Lodi, California) 2012
Inside the Connoisseur’s Cabinet
Cascade Blackcap Raspberry: Blended wheat & blond ales ages in oak barrels with blackcap raspberries for up to 14 months. 2015 vintage. 7.63% ABV
Cascade Figaro: Blended sour blonde ales aged for up to 18 months in Chardonnay oak barrels with white figs & lemon peel. 2014 vintage. 9.1% ABV
Cascade Sang Noir: Blended red ales aged in bourbon and wine barrels with bing cherries for up to 2 years. 2014 vintage. 9.8% ABV
Cascade Sang Rouge: Blended sour red ales aged in oak wine barrels and oak foundres for up to three years. 2013 vintage. 8.4% ABV
Cascade Strawberry: Blended wheat & blonde ales aged in oak barrels with wild strawberries & vanilla beans for up to 12 months. 2014 vintage. 7.56%