Oskar Blues Now Officially National With Availability In All 50 States
Oskar Blues Brewery, the brewery that launched the canned beer apocalypse, announced the addition of Montana, making the brew now available in all 50 states. Oskar Blues will partner with Summit Beverage Company in the Missoula and Butte markets and Bronken’s Distributing in the Bozeman market to reach national craft beer distribution.
Thursday, May 19th at 7 PM: American Craft Beer Week Event with Coronado Brewing Co.
Happy American Craft Beer Week!
We’re all about celebrating the thousands of American breweries that make this industry what it is. Join us on Thursday, May 19 for a night with our pal “Corynado” of Coronado Brewing Company of California.
- Randall: Stingray IPA with peaches & Holmes Brothers cascade hops (Josh Lentz’ infusion)
- Drafts: Sock Knocker IPA & Orange Avenue Wit
- Bottles: Mermaid Red Ale
- Cans: Easy Up Pale Ale
Friday, May 27th at 1 PM: Sierra Nevada Beer Camp 2016
Sierra Nevada partnered with 6 regional brewing teams to create an incredible collaboration: 31 brewers together making 6 different beers for a one-time-only variety pack. We’ll have all six on tap as well as other Sierra Nevada offerings.
- Southeast: Sweet Sunny South Southern Table Beer
A “tea inspired southern table beer” made in collaboration with Funky Buddha Brewery, Wicked Weed Brewing, Austin Beerworks, Bayou Teche Brewing & Creature Comforts Brewing Co.
- PNW/Rockies region: Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA
An IPA made in collaboration with Bale Breaker Brewing Co., Barley Brown’s Beer, Melvin Brewing Co., Black Raven Brewing Co. & Odell Brewing Co.
- Midwest: Family Values Imperial Brown Ale
Ale brewed with Cocoa Nibs & Honey
A “big” Brown Ale made in collaboration with August Schell Brewing Co., Dark Horse Brewing Co., Sun King Brewery, Perennial Artisan Ales & Half Acre Beer Co.
- NorCal/Hawaii: West Latitude Session Rye
Ale brewed with Hibiscus
A “big, hoppy red” Rye Ale made in collaboration with Bear Republic Brewing Co., Maui Brewing Co., Faction Brewing Co, Magnolia Brewing Co. & Mad River Brewing Co.
- Southwest: Stout of the Union Robust Stout
A “big, American” Stout made in collaboration with Beachwood BBQ & Brewing, Port Brewing Co./The Lost Abbey, Bagby Beer Co., Societe Brewing Co & Smog City Brewing Co.
- NE/Mid-Atlantic: Pat-Rye-Ot Revolutionary Pale Ale
Ale brewed with Apples
A “colonial inspired” Pale Ale made in collaboration with Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Devils Backbone Brewing Co., Lawson’s Finest Liquids, Stoudt’s Brewing Co. & Trillium Brewing Co.
- Massage Monday: 5-8 PM $10 for 10 minutes with licensed therapist, Josh Lentz.
- Beer Flights: nine 5 oz samples for $18.
- Monday Night Nitro: $1 off nitrogen pours.
- $1 off all ciders, glasses of wine & mead.
- Sour Night: $1 off select sour ales
- BYOT (Bring Your Own Trivia): The next wave of pub trivia. Prizes include gift certificates to Chop’s Deli, Memory Lane Comics, Marks of Distinction, as well as beer from us.
- Throwback Thursday: Revisit one of our old favourite beers.
- ExBEERiment: This week, in conjunction with our Coronado event, Josh Lentz will be infusing Stingray IPA with peaches & Holmes Brothers cascade hops. The first pint pours at 9 PM.
- New Favourite Friday: Try the latest & greatest!
- Bartender’s Choice: You never know what you’re going to get!
- Beer Church: This week, we’ll be hosting Green Flash Brewing Co. of San Diego, California. We’ll have bottles of West Coast IPA, Natura Morta Plum Sour Ale & Handshake IPA (A collaboration with Alpine Beer Co.) as well as Soul Style IPA & Tangerine Soul Style IPA on draft. Masses are at 1 PM & 8 PM.
Don’t miss your connection! These drafts are currently on tap but they won’t last long!
Cask: Troegs Solid Sender IPA
Cider: B. Nektar Stupid Man Suit Cider with Tart Cherry, Raspberry, & Black Currant
Cider: Original Sin Cider
Mead: B. Nektar Zombie Killer Cherry Cyser
Nitro: Moylan’s Dragoon’s Irish-Style Stout
Nitro: North Coast Old #38 Stout
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Blind Squirrel Nut Brown Ale
Blue Point Toasted Lager
Celis Grand Cru
Coronado Orange Avenue Wheat
D9 Whiskers On Kittens Sour with Rose Petals
Fortnight Blond Ale
Founders Sumatra Mountain Brown Ale
Fuller’s London Porter
Fuller’s London Pride Pale Ale
Fullsteam Paycheck Pils
Goose Island Lolita Sour Ale with Raspberry Aged in Oak Cab. Sauv. Barrels
Gibbs Hundred The Guilty Party ESB
Great Divide Barrel-Aged Hibernation Old Ale
Great Divide Old Ruffian Barleywine
Humboldt Red Nectar
Red Brick Hibiscuwit
Terrapin 14th Anniversary Flanders Red Ale
Victory Blackboard #2 Dry-Hopped Brett Pils
These beers are scheduled for landing very soon. They’ll be on our itinerary shortly.
Cask: Fortnight Imperialistic Red
Cask: Big Boss Stout with Clementine Orange Zest & Milk Chocolate
Cider: Doc’s Framboise Raspberry Cider
Mead: Redstone Apple Nectar
Nitro: Flying Dog Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout
Affligem Abbey Blonde
Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
Celis Belgian White
Check Six McElroy’s Irish Red Ale
Cismontane Double Rainbow Imperial IPA
Deep River Backcountry Black IPA
Destihl Flanders Red
Destihl Here Gose Nothin’
Destihl Hoperation Overload Imperial IPA
Grand Teton Gose
Green Flash Natura Morta Cherry Sour Ale
Haw River Sun Hands Belgian Summer Golden Ale
Humboldt Brown Ale
Humboldt Low ‘n’ Easy Lager
Moylan’s Lonely Tarts Club
Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback Session IPA
Verhaeghe Echte Kriekenbier
Weyerbacher IPA #1
Weyerbacher Tarte Nouveau
New Bottles & Cans
Brooklyn K is for Kriek
Destihl Counter ClockWeisse Berlinerweisse
Destihl Here Gose Nothin’
Destihl Vertex IPA
Green Flash West Coast IPA
Hanssens Oude Gueuze
Hanssens Oude Kriek
Stillwater G13 Wild IPA aged on Cedar
Timmermans Lambicus Oude Gueuze
Wines by the Glass
Chardonnay- Pedroncelli (Sonoma County, California) 2014
Pinot Gris- Silver Lake (Washington State) 2013
Riesling- Sun Garden (Germany) 2014
Rosé (Garnacha)- Artazuri (Spain) 2014
Sauvignon Blanc- Prisma (Chile) 2015
Cabernet Sauvignon- Quara (Argentina) 2014
Merlot- Les Jamelles (Pays d’Oc, France) 2011
Pinot Noir- Prisma (Chile) 2013
Sangiovese- Fantini (Italy) 2014
Zinfandel- The Pier (Lodi, California) 2012
Inside the Connoisseur’s Cabinet
Cascade Blackcap Raspberry: Blended wheat & blond ales ages in oak barrels with blackcap raspberries for up to 14 months. 2015 vintage. 7.63% ABV
Cascade Figaro: Blended sour blonde ales aged for up to 18 months in Chardonnay oak barrels with white figs & lemon peel. 2014 vintage. 9.1% ABV
Cascade Sang Noir: Blended red ales aged in bourbon and wine barrels with bing cherries for up to 2 years. 2014 vintage. 9.8% ABV
Cascade Sang Rouge: Blended sour red ales aged in oak wine barrels and oak foundres for up to three years. 2013 vintage. 8.4% ABV
Cascade Strawberry: Blended wheat & blonde ales aged in oak barrels with wild strawberries & vanilla beans for up to 12 months. 2014 vintage. 7.56%