Oskar Blues Brewery Rolls up a Cigar City Blunt
“Oskar Blues Brewery announced the acquisition of Tampa’s Cigar City Brewing. Putting months of acquirement rumors to rest, the decision is driven by mutual irreverence, respect and desire to stay true to craft beer roots.
The combination stems from the want to take risks, sniff out bullsh*t and grow against-the-grain in an era of increasing competition within craft beer. The collaboration will match years of large-scale growth, expansion expertise and resources of Oskar Blues with the strength of Cigar City’s local following to help both breweries strengthen their future position.”
Read more here.
- Massage Monday: 5-8 PM $10 for 10 minutes with licensed therapist, Josh Lentz.
- Beer Flights: nine 5 oz samples for $18.
- Monday Night Nitro: $1 off nitrogen pours.
- $1 off all ciders, glasses of wine & mead.
- Sour Night: $1 off select sour ales
- BYOT (Bring Your Own Trivia): The next wave of pub trivia. Prizes include gift certificates to Chop’s Deli, Memory Lane Comics, Marks of Distinction, as well as beer from us.
- Throwback Thursday: Revisit one of our old favourite beers.
- ExBEERiment: Randall will be taking a well-deserved night off this week for St. Patrick’s Day. We’ll see him back in action next Thursday for Josh Russell’s infusion.
- New Favourite Friday: Try the latest & greatest!
- Bartender’s Choice: You never know what you’re going to get!
- Beer Church: This week we’ll be pouring several fine Troegs beers! We’ll have Hopback Amber and Perpetual IPA in bottles, as well as Cultivator Helles Bock and Javahead Coffee Stout on tap. Our pal Corey from the brewery will be hanging out. Masses are at 1 PM and 8 PM.
Don’t miss your connection! These drafts are currently on tap but they won’t last long!
Cask: Bell’s Debs Red Ale
Cider: Julian Razzamatazz Raspberry Cider
Cider: Original Sin Dry Cider
Mead: Redstone Nectar Of The Hops Dry-Hopped Mead
Nitro: North Coast Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
Nitro: North Coast Old #38 Stout
Alpine Mandarin Nectar
Atwater VJ (Vanilla Java) Black Imperial Stout
Avery Raja Imperial IPA
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Ballast Point Victory at Sea Imperial Porter with Peanut Butter
Celis Grand Cru
Coronado Orange Avenue Wheat
Devil’s Backbone Kabong Triple IPA
Fuller’s London Porter
Fuller’s London Pride Pale Ale
Goose Island IPA
Highland Tasgall II Scotch Ale
Humboldt Red Nectar
Natty Greene’s Old Fort Black IPA
Natty Greene’s Old Town Brown
Piraat Belgian Strong Pale Ale
Red Brick Laughing Skull Amber Ale
Schlede Helles Doppelbock
These beers are scheduled for landing very soon. They’ll be on our itinerary shortly.
Cask: Unknown Silverback Stout with Raspberry & Cocoa Nibs
Cider: Naked Apple Blackberry Cider
Mead: Redstone Passion Fruit Nectar
Nitro: Coronado Dublin Down Irish Stout
Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin
Bear Republic Racer X Imperial IPA
Bombshell Head Over Hops IPA
Celis Belgian Wit
Coronado Sock Knocker IPA
DuClaw Mesquite Brown Ale
DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter
Ecliptic Hypernova Triple IPA
Evil Twin Imperial Petit Four Break Porter
Founders Mango Magnifico with Habaneros
Goose Island Lolita Sour with Raspberries Aged in Oak Cab. Sauv. Barrels
New Belgium Hop Kitchen Botanical Imperial IPA
Olde Hickory Piedmont Pilsner
Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale
Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils
Sierra Nevada Otra Vez Gose
Stillwater Tenacity Wild Farmhouse IPA
Stone Saison du BUFF
New Cans & Bottles
Wines by the Glass
Chardonnay- Josh Cellars (California) 2014
Picpoul- de Pinet (Languedoc, France) 2012
Pinot Grigio- Gabriella (Italy) 2014
Riesling- Sun Garden (Germany) 2014
Sauvignon Blanc- I Heart (Spain) NV
Cabernet Sauvignon- La Playa (Chile) 2014
Garnacha- Condal (Spain) 2014
Malbec- Vina Nubilla (Argentina) 2013
Merlot- The Velvet Devil (Washington State) 2014
Pinot Noir- Pin Point (California) 2014
Inside the Connoisseur’s Cabinet
Cascade Blackcap Raspberry: Blended wheat & blond ales ages in oak barrels with blackcap raspberries for up to 14 months. 2015 vintage. 7.63% ABV
Cascade Sang Noir: Blended red ales aged in bourbon and wine barrels with bing cherries for up to 2 years. 2014 vintage. 9.8% ABV
Cascade Sang Rouge: Blended sour red ales aged in oak wine barrels and oak foundres for up to three years. 2013 vintage. 8.4% ABV
Cascade Strawberry: Blended wheat & blonde ales aged in oak barrels with wild strawberries & vanilla beans for up to 12 months. 2014 vintage. 7.56%