Founders Brewing Co. Is Expanding
Grand Rapids, Michigan – Founders Brewing Co., established in 1997, have announced they will be building a second facility, primarily focused on production of barrel-aged, experimental, high-gravity and specialty beers that have put them on the map.
The facility will be an off-premise production only; there will not be a taproom.
- Massage Monday: 5-8 PM $10 for 10 minutes with licensed therapist, Josh Lentz.
- Beer Flights: nine 5 oz samples for $18.
- Monday Night Nitro: $1 off nitrogen pours.
- $1 off all ciders, glasses of wine & mead.
- Sour Night: $1 off select sour ales
- BYOT (Bring Your Own Trivia): The next wave of pub trivia. Prizes include gift certificates to Chop’s Deli, Memory Lane Comics, Marks of Distinction, as well as beer from us.
- Throwback Thursday: Revisit one of our old favourite beers.
- ExBEERiment: This week, Maria will be infusing Southern Tier Where The Helles Summer? Lager with blueberries & green apples. The first pint pours at 9 PM.
- New Favourite Friday: Try the latest & greatest!
- Bartender’s Choice: You never know what you’re going to get!
- Beer Church: This week’s church we’re kicking off NC Beer Month with our friends from The Unknown Brewing Co. of Charlotte! We’ll have pint glasses to fill with Over the Edge IPA, Pregame Session Pale Ale and Silverback Stout. Masses are at 1 PM and 8 PM.
Don’t miss your connection! These drafts are currently on tap but they won’t last long!
Cask: Hi-Wire Man Eater Double IPA
Cider: Ace Pineapple Cider
Cider: Original Sin Cider
Mead: Redstone Nectar Of The Hops Dry-Hopped Mead
Nitro: Coronado Dublin Down Irish Stout
Nitro: North Coast Old #38 Stout
Affligem Abbey Blonde
Ballast Point Dorado Double IPA
Ballast Point Fathom India Pale Lager
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Bell’s Oberon Summer Wheat Beer
Bombshell Spell Caster Schwarzbier
Boulevard Hibiscus Gose
Coronado Orange Avenue Wheat
Devil’s Backbone Skull-Crushing Ape Weizenbock
Founders Centennial IPA
Founders Dark Penance Imperial Black IPA
Founders Mango Magnifico Ale with Habanero
Fuller’s London Porter
Fuller’s London Pride Pale Ale
Goose Island Lolita Sour with Raspberries Aged in Oak Cab. Sauv. Barrels
Humboldt Red Nectar
Sierra Nevada Abbey Quad with Cherries
Stone Enjoy By IPA 4.20.16
These beers are scheduled for landing very soon. They’ll be on our itinerary shortly.
Cask: Heavy Seas Loose Cannon IPA with Amarillo & Fuggle Hops, Apple Wood & Dried Grapefruit
Cask: Red Brick Double Dry-Hopped Hoplanta IPA
Cider: Schilling King’s Schilling Brandy-Aged Cider
Cider: Doc’s Framboise Raspberry Cider
Mead: B. Nektar Zombie Killer Cherry Cyser
Nitro: Lonerider Starry Plough Stout
Nitro: Left Hand Hard Wired Coffee Porter
Bear Republic Racer X Imperial IPA
Bombshell Hop Tease Session IPA
Coronado/Bear Republic MerBear IPA
Coronado Mermaid Red
Duck-Rabbit Rabid Duck Russian Imperial Stout
Ecliptic Zenith Grapefruit Gose
Goose Island Four Star Pils
Great Divide Barrel-Aged Hibernation Old Ale
Great Divide Old Ruffian Barleywine
Hi-Wire Man Eater Double IPA
New Belgium/Hof Ten Dormaal Golden Ale
New Belgium Hop Kitchen Botanical Imperial IPA
North Coast Old Stock Cellar Reserve Wheat Old Ale
North Coast Steller IPA
Olde Hickory Death By Hops IPA
Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale
Oskar Blues Deviant Dale’s Imperial IPA
Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils
Saranac Hoppy Hour Hero Moesaic IPA
Sierra Nevada Tropical IPA
Southern Tier Where The Helles Summer Lager
Terrapin Hop Selection Imperial IPA- Vic Secret
Wines by the Glass
Chardonnay- 446 [Noble Vines] (Monterey, California) 2013
Pinot Grigio- Casa Catelli (Italy) 2014
Riesling- Sun Garden (Germany) 2014
Rosé (Cab. Sauv.)- Echeverria (Chile) 2011
Sauvignon Blanc- Taft Street (Russian River Valley & Sonoma County, California) 2013
Cabernet Sauvignon- Purple Star (Columbia Valley, Washington State) 2012
Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre Blend- La Solitude (Côtes du Rhone, France) 2014
Malbec- Vina Nubilla (Argentina) 2013
Merlot- The Velvet Devil (Washington State) 2014
Pinot Noir- Pin Point (California) 2014
Inside the Connoisseur’s Cabinet
Cascade Blackcap Raspberry: Blended wheat & blond ales ages in oak barrels with blackcap raspberries for up to 14 months. 2015 vintage. 7.63% ABV
Cascade Sang Noir: Blended red ales aged in bourbon and wine barrels with bing cherries for up to 2 years. 2014 vintage. 9.8% ABV
Cascade Sang Rouge: Blended sour red ales aged in oak wine barrels and oak foundres for up to three years. 2013 vintage. 8.4% ABV
Cascade Strawberry: Blended wheat & blonde ales aged in oak barrels with wild strawberries & vanilla beans for up to 12 months. 2014 vintage. 7.56%