CFWB 13th Anniversary Celebration
| Sunday, July 10
Lucky year 13 is upon us and we’re gearing up for another amazing party with limited beers & all of our best friends. We’ll have limited shirts (men’s t-shirts and ladies v-neck t-shirts) so get here early.
- Massage Monday: 5-8 PM $10 for 10 minutes with licensed therapist, Josh Lentz.
- Beer Flights: nine 5 oz samples for $18.
- Monday Night Nitro: $1 off nitrogen pours.
- $1 off all ciders, glasses of wine & mead.
- Throwback Thursday: Revisit one of our old favourite beers.
- ExBEERiment: This week, our resident Californian Kris will be infusing Bear Republic’s Racer 5 IPA with passionfruit & Chinook hops. The first pint pours at 9 PM.
- New Favourite Friday: Try the latest & greatest!
- Bartender’s Choice: You never know what you’re going to get!
- Beer Church: Join us for a beer church celebrating our long-lasting relationship with Anderson Valley Brewing Company. We’ve been proud to pour their beers since our beginning. On tap we’ll have Hop Ottin’ IPA, Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout, Hobneelch’n Saison & Barkley’s Belgian Ale, as well as cans of Boont Amber Ale & Briny Melon Gose to pour into can-shaped logo glassware. Masses are at 1 PM and 8 PM.
Don’t miss your connection! These drafts are currently on tap but they won’t last long!
Cask: Hi-Wire IPA with Grapefruit
Cider: B. Nektar Zombie Killer Cider with Tart Cherry & Honey
Mead: Redstone Nectar of the Hops Dry-Hopped Mead
Nitro: Left Hand Milk Stout
Nitro: North Coast Old #38 Stout
Affligem Abbey Blonde
Alpine Hoppy Birthday Pale Ale
Avery Raja Double IPA
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Bombshell Spell Caster Black Ale
Coronado Orange Avenue Wheat
Fortnight 95X Imperial IPA
Fortnight English Porter
Gibbs Hundred The Guilty Party ESB
Green Flash Passionfruit Kicker Wheat
Haw River Regent’s Rye Tripel
Humboldt Nectar IPA
Mission Hoppy Imperial Blood Orange Wheat
Oskar Blues Pinner Session IPA
Southampton Imperial Porter
Stillwater Tuppence Brett. Porter
Wicked Weed Orange Peel Pale Ale
These beers are scheduled for landing very soon. They’ll be on our itinerary shortly.
Cask: Wilmington Brewing Company Lemon Ginger Saison with Lemongrass & Sorachi Ace Hops
Cider: Julian Razzamatazz Raspberry Cider
Cider: Moonlight Meadery Black Currant Cider
Cider: Blake’s Wakefire Cider with Cherries & Orange Peel
Mead: B. Nektar Tuco-Style Freakout Mead with Agave & Lime
Mead: B. Nektar Dwarf Invasion Mead with Cherry & Hops
Nitro: Founders Rubaeus Raspberry Ale
AleSmith Nut Brown
Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
Bombshell Head Over Hops IPA
Deep River Carpetbagger Double IPA
Deep River Mango Tango Foxtrot IPA
DuClaw Sweet baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter
Founders ReDankulous Imperial Red IPA
Mother Earth Endless River Kolsch
Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale
Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils
RJ Rockers Palmetto Trail Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager
Southampton Summer Blonde Ale
Southern Barrel Damn Yankee IPA
Southern Pines Edge of Town Pale Ale
Southern Pines Man of Law IPA
Stillwater Hopvine Bling Dry-Hopped Berlinerweisse
Stone RuinTen Triple IPA
Victory Tart Ten Tripel
Wicked Weed Coolcumber
Wicked Weed Hop Burglar IPA
Wicked Weed Lunatic Belgian Blonde
Wicked Weed Napoleon Complex Hoppy Pale Ale
New Bottles & Cans
Hi-Wire Saison with Hibiscus & White Grapes
Highland Mandarina IPA cans
Southern Tier Imperial Cherry Gose
Stone Enjoy By 07.25.16 Tangerine IPA
Stone RuinTen Triple IPA
Wines by the Glass
Chardonnay- Mind Bender (California) NV
Pinot Grigio- Ecaana (Italy) 2014
Riesling- Sun Garden (Germany) 2014
Rosé (Negroamaro)- Palama Rosato (Italy) 2015
Sauvignon Blanc- Lagoon Hill (Martinborough, New Zealand) 2014
Cabernet Sauvignon- Bogle Vineyards (California) 2014
Merlot/Tannat- Brumont (France) 2015
Pinot Noir- Tarrica (Monterey, California) 2014
Tempranillo- Vanesa (Spain) 2013
Zinfandel- Burnside Road (Sonoma County, California) 2012
Inside the Connoisseur’s Cabinet
Cascade Blackcap Raspberry: Blended wheat & blond ales ages in oak barrels with blackcap raspberries for up to 14 months. 2015 vintage. 7.63% ABV
Cascade Figaro: Blended sour blonde ales aged for up to 18 months in Chardonnay oak barrels with white figs & lemon peel. 2014 vintage. 9.1% ABV
Cascade Sang Noir: Blended red ales aged in bourbon and wine barrels with bing cherries for up to 2 years. 2014 vintage. 9.8% ABV
Cascade Sang Rouge: Blended sour red ales aged in oak wine barrels and oak foundres for up to three years. 2013 vintage. 8.4% ABV
Cascade Strawberry: Blended wheat & blonde ales aged in oak barrels with wild strawberries & vanilla beans for up to 12 months. 2014 vintage. 7.56%